Sunday, April 8, 2012

THE TITLE!

Hey ya'll!!!

I'm excitied to announce that I have received the logo for my comic, MERCER: The Pursuit of Honor (LOOK UP^^^^!!!)

After a few weeks of deliberation and tweaks to the image it has finally come out the way I envisioned it.

I knew I wanted something like this, but I did need clarity. I achieved this by having a few different concepts done. The font was always the same as I really liked it, but the look went from being 'Duke Nukem' inspired to very Call of Duty, in green with green and black infrared-like lines running through the text.

What we needed though was something that encapsulated the feel of the story, the grit combined with action and thrill/suspense of the storyline, and I believe we did it.

I think JOSH AITKEN has done an amazing job!

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

See you guys soon..


Picci8


No comments:

Post a Comment