Thursday, March 8, 2012

QUICKIE..

Just a quick one this week...

Apologies for not posting last week, and not providing you with anything great this week (I like to post on Thursdays), but I promise you I'm still working away.

While I haven't done much drawing at all, Ive been doing some work on the story, gathering reference, and putting together ideas for future covers. I havent pinpointed exactly what I want in the covers, but im trying to find a theme that will fit for all the issues.

Ive also seen some preliminary logos for the MERCER title designed by JOSH AITKEN, and theyre off to a nice start. Some edits will be done, however I'm expecting to debut it real soon. I've received the query from writer JASON TUDOR and its sounding nice.

I'm also getting the pages lettered, again by Josh, and will preview them in future posts! So look out!

Next week I'll have much more to show so please check back!

Be good!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment